Preserving America's heritage and freedoms
Those that criticize the Constitution and the Bible
are those that know the least about either.
-Commissioner Richard Rothschild
CLICK ON NewsFlash in Menu for latest Updates!
Firm Conservative Leadership to:
NULLIFICATION of Second Amendment Impingements: Click on NULLIFICATION in Menu for Draft Introduction; Preamble; and Draft Resolutions for local consideration.
· Restrain Gov't Run Amuck
· Protect Your Property Rights
· Trim Spending & Lower Taxes
· Devise incinerator alternatives
· Support our elected Sheriff
· Preserve education excellence
· Establish a business-friendly “mentality”
· Reduce Government Debt
Are you troubled by increasing intrusions of government into our lives and pocketbooks?
Are you tired of paying property taxes that feel more like a second mortgage?
Instead of serving us, government wastes money and attempts to force its will upon us.
The PATHWAYS Plan was a perfect example. I am proud to have stood shoulder to shoulder with other citizens to defeat this unwise and unpopular Plan.
Government attempts to change our beautiful neighborhoods with office parks, rezoning, overlay gimmicks, and sponsored social initiatives are simply unacceptable.
I am a common-sense no-nonsense person. Most of you understand that unwise fiscal and social policies are bankrupting America. You want representatives who will restore financial discipline; and sanity to social policies.
As a Commissioner with proven experience and business judgment, I am resisting social engineering mandates from the State and Federal governments that threaten our rural lifestyle. Additionally, I believe you will feel refreshed by my common-sense platform that places citizens ahead of government.
My beliefs are straightforward: As government grows bigger, the rights of individual citizens grow smaller.
I continue to govern based on five strategic promises I refer to as MY CARROLL COMMITMENTS:
(1) To Restrain government and preserve your Constitutional Rights and Property Values;
(2) To Preserve our rural heritage and lifestyle;
(3) To Budget with common sense; reduce debt; use creativity to solve problems without wasting any taxpayer money;
(4) To "Straight talk" with you. No word games- (I have no appetite for mealy-mouthed political speak); and
(5) To Represent You,
.. Now, isn't that a novel idea?
For detailed NO-NONSENSE positions on specific issues, please see the ISSUES section of our website.
Help stop government run amuck and reinvigorate your Constitutional Rights... ENCOURAGE ALL LOCALLY ELECTED OFFICIALS TO UPHOLD THEIR OATHS!
Please click on "DONATE" and contribute to our campaign.